Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sorry folks, I was away/fevered last week. Vacation was fun on Cape Cod as I got to smoke some bluefish and striper on a ezBQ. This weekend I'll post the story which I must say is pretty funny. But then driving back on Sunday, I got a sore throat, and a three day 101 F with the inability to talk/swallow. Arghh. Man it has not been a fun last seven days. But today was alright, because I got back to the grill with some massive pork chops, sausage and rice stuffed peppers, and a grilled cherry tomato and pickled onion salad. The pork chops were massive and my balsamic honey glaze worked absolutely perfectly. They were great. The peppers would good if not a little bland and I really should have boiled the peppers.

Pics!









1 comment:

  1. I always grill peppers on the grill. It gives them so much flavor. Have you been cooking lately? formerly bbqaddict btw

    ReplyDelete